I graduated from the University of Southern California with my Bachelors in Sociology. I then traded in the sun and surf for the frigid winters of Boston to pursue my dental degree at Boston University. Alas, the cold was too much for this Southern California boy to bare and I returned home to complete an additional year of training at the University of California, Los Angeles, obtaining my Advanced Education in General Dentistry certification in 1993.
Over the years, I have gone on to complete training in both Neuromuscular and Cosmetic Dentistry at the Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies. I’ve also earned certifications in implant dentistry as well as IV sedation, so I can offer a full array of options for those of you that are more than just a little nervous about going to see the dentist in San Ramon, CA. My goal is to provide you with comprehensive care, from general to cosmetic dentistry and everything in between, all within a central location: our office. I’ve been fortunate enough to change the lives of quite a few patients thanks to advancements in these area, whether it was alleviating painful migraines or enhancing their smile through veneers or Invisalign. You can see some of the work I’ve done in the Smile Gallery.
Outside of dentistry, my passion is photography and sports (I’m a loyal USC alum). Nothing gives me greater pleasure than combining my love for both. If you see me on the baseball or lacrosse field shooting my sons’ games, I hope you’ll come by and say hello.
I also believe strongly in the power of education. For me, it’s about keeping up with the latest in technology, materials, and coursework, so I’m at the leading edge of my profession. For you, it’s about sharing that information so you can make informed decisions about your dental health. I take my time during your visits to ensure all your questions are answered. I also make myself readily available via cell phone and email should you have additional questions or concerns once you leave my office. Together, we can keep your smile healthy for a lifetime!
- Fellow, American Dental Implant Association
- Certified in IV Sedation at Oregon Health Sciences University
- Certified in Full Mouth Rehabilitation and Cosmetic Dentistry at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI)
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry (A.E.G.D.) University of California at Los Angeles (U.C.L.A.)
- D.M.D. Boston University
- B.S. Sociology University of Southern California (USC)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- LVI Trained Dentist (Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies)
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Contra Costa County Dental Society
Dr. Dhaliwal provides comprehensive services as a dentist in San Ramon. He serves the area of Blackhawk, Pleasanton, Dublin, Alamo, Walnut Creek and Livermore, CA.