The oral concerns of a family are addressed at every stage of their life by a Family Dentist. An experienced family dentist will be able to deliver all-inclusive oral care for an entire family consisting of children and adults. A family dentist will be in a position to provide care from baby teeth to permanent teeth, and they give you the benefit of their experience in handling your family's needs.
The family dentists will maintain a detailed record of a patient's dental care history. Their primary focus is on preventing and treating the common dental problems that could affect you at any stage of your life. Furthermore, an entire family can visit the same dentist who will not only extend personalized care but save on your time and money.
Family dentistry services include regular cleaning and examination twice a year. It is imperative for patients of all ages to undertake regular exams as they help identify oral dental problems such as tooth decay and gingivitis before they become more severe. These early diagnoses will ensure the proper development of children's teeth and also help prevent future problems.
- Fluoride treatments and dental sealants will help avert tooth decay which is very common in children.
- Family dentists concentrate on identifying and filling cavities before it is too late.
- A family dentist will treat patients of all ages suffering from tooth decay and extend other timely treatment as well.
- The family dentist can provide referrals to an orthodontist specialist if you need advanced treatments such as Invisalign, dental implants, etc.
- They also help cure gum diseases and deliver services such as periodontal maintenance and scaling.
What are the principal advantages of a Family Dentist?
- A lot of patients avoid dental treatments as they suffer from dental phobia and anxiety. A family dentist can help reduce your dental stress.
- A professional and reliable family dentist will take care of an entire family's dental requirements.
- With regular dental check-ups and preventative practices, the entire family can avoid cavities, gum diseases, and other serious issues.
- Several family members can have their dental problems diagnosed and treated in one single appointment, thus saving time and effort.
- During dental emergencies like knocked-out teeth or other injuries, having a family dentist to consult will be of enormous help.
- Regular oral check-ups will ensure that your teeth will last life-long.
- By having a regular family dentist, one can avail of regular and consistent services.
Call San Ramon Smiles at (925) 244-9770 or schedule an online appointment to know more about Family Dentistry and consult the best Family Dentist, San Ramon CA 94583.