Everyone dreams of a beautiful smile. Are you worried about your crooked, gaping, or uneven teeth? If you would rather avoid the traditional metal braces, Invisalign is the right solution for you.
Invisalign is the latest technique to straighten teeth. AtDr. Guri S. Dhaliwal’s dental center, we can do a non-invasive scan of your teeth and manufacture a set of aligners that will slowly shift them to the ideal position. The aligners are practically invisible and made of a medical-grade polyurethane resin. You won't get injured as the edges rest precisely on the ridgeline of your teeth. Aligners are customized, made precisely for your teeth to slowly move them into the desired place.
For maximum effect, the Invisalign aligners must be worn for 22 hours a day and should be removed only while eating or brushing your teeth. If the aligners are not in contact with the teeth, they can’t straighten any teeth. Each set of aligners should be worn continuously for 2 weeks before proceeding to the next set in the sequence. You will start to notice the improvements in your teeth within the first 3 months, and the complete treatment will take about 9-12 months.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign and Why Should You Choose Guri S. Dhaliwal?
The team at Dr. Dhaliwal's dental clinic provides personalized care for each patient. We are concerned about each patient's dental needs.We have a 100% success rate in correcting uneven teeth with Invisalign and promise to provide an aesthetically pleasing smile without the disadvantages of metal braces.
- Invisible Appearance: Invisalign trays are completely clear. This is a great alternative for teens and young adults who have an aversion to brackets and wires associated with traditional braces.
- Comfortable: Since Invisalign trays are made of smooth plastic, they are much more comfortable. There are no sharp pieces since the trays are custom-made to fit your teeth and mouth.
- Improved Oral Hygiene: You can take off the trays, clean your teeth, then put them back in. It is also equally important to have healthy teeth and gums and the best smile at the end of the treatment.
- Saves Time: With Invisalign, you will spend less time at the orthodontist as the aligners need to be changed once every 6 weeks.
- Removable: Invisalign trays are removable. It makes brushing your teeth, eating, and everyday life more convenient than other orthodontic options.
- No Diet Restrictions: There are no food restrictions as you can remove the trays and eat whatever you want.
Why do you want to wait if you think this is the right option for you, along with the expertise of Dr. Dhaliwal? Call Guri S. Dhaliwal D.M.D, Cosmetic, Family, and Implant Dentistry at (925) 244-9770 or schedule an online appointment to know more about Invisalign. Consult the best Orthodontist, San Ramon, CA 94583.