Feeling confident inside out has a significant impact on your life. At Guri S. Dhaliwal’s dental office, we give you the confidence to smile. As the name suggests, Smile Design allows you to design your ideal smile. It is the process of improving the appearance of the smile through one or more cosmetic procedures. You can choose to go with a smile design if you are worried about dental problems like tooth decay, stains, bacterial plaque, or irregularly shaped teeth.
Dr. Guri S Dhaliwal will help you develop a customized plan to achieve what exactly you want from your smile makeover.
Smile makeovers are done for many reasons and customized according to your considerations. Here are some of them:
- Tooth Color:The tooth's color and shading are essential concerns during the assessment and preparation for various procedures, including veneers, crowns, bridges, composite bonding, and dental implants. Cosmetic dentists are adept at finding the right balance between providing you with a brighter, whiter smile and maintaining a natural tooth color.
- Alignment and Spacing:While planning a smile makeover, crooked teeth, overlapping teeth, or spaced-out teeth are targeted to be straightened and aligned. We can achieve this through Invisalign and Veneers.
- Missing Teeth: If one or more of your teeth are missing, it could affect the overall appearance of your smile. They could affect your bite and increase your risk for tooth decay. So you should consider replacing your missing teeth as soon as possible. They are an integral part of oral health and facial aesthetics. The missing teeth can be replaced by dental implants, bridges, or partial dentures.
- Synchronization and Balance:Chipped, uneven, and cracked teeth can be cosmetically rectified for a better look. And a gummy smile can be re-contoured to help correct the aesthetics of the smile.
- Fuller Lips, Smile, and Cheeks: A sunken or aging face can be enhanced or rejuvenated with specific procedures in a smile makeover, including orthodontics and oral maxillofacial surgery.
What Happens During Smile Design?
Smile design done by the office of Dr. Guri S. Dhaliwal at San Ramon, CA is often performed into two phases. In the first appointment, if required, your impressions for any molds will be taken. The dentist will introduce a temporary veneer or crown before starting with the actual procedure to give you a sense of their results.
In the second appointment, a significant part of dental work is usually performed. Dental implants, veneers, bonding, crowns, and other works are often combined into a single session. If you are pursuing a smile makeover of a larger scale, you may have the work performed over a second and third appointment for your comfort.
With a smile design, you can restore your teeth to be flawless and white, helping you feel better and more confident of your smile. It is excellent for patients who don't want to wear braces or undergo other extensive medical procedures.
Get ready to receive the best smile makeover! Call Guri S. Dhaliwal D.M.D, Cosmetic, Family, and Implant Dentistry at (925) 244-9770 or schedule an online appointment to know more about Smile Design. Consult the best Cosmetic Dentistry, San Ramon, CA 94583.