A beautiful smile can change the way you feel about yourself. And one of the most prominent features of your face is the teeth. A brighter and shiny smile helps boost your confidence and can have a positive impact on your life. They play a crucial role when it comes to eating and communicating with others.
Your smile could be your most attractive feature if you could flaunt your smile with confidence. Teeth whitening is not just a cosmetic procedure; it can also improve your oral health, just like other dental procedures.
The teeth whitening treatment offered by the office of Dr. Guri S. Dhaliwal, D.M.D. at San Ramon, provides the following benefits:
- It gives you a brighter, more appealing smile.
- It boosts your self-confidence.
- It reinforces the health and strength of your teeth with the removal of dental stains. When these stains are removed, it reduces the likelihood of cavities and gum disease caused by plaque accumulation.
- It can make your teeth many shades lighter, even up to the exact brightness you want.
- Its effects are long-lasting when backed by a good routine of oral hygiene at home.
- It will protect your mouth from damage that is caused due to the whitening agent.
How Is Teeth Whitening Done?
Teeth whitening is a highly customized treatment that considers your individual needs. At Guri S. Dhaliwal’s dental office, you will get personalized care by addressing all your dental queries and concerns. Your dentist will start by examining your teeth and gums and recommend taking X-rays or digital scans to ensure your gums are firm. If the dentist thinks you are fit for the whitening procedure, we will start the process.
We will do a short preparation to separate your lips and gums by using a cheek retractor. Then, we will smear the whitening gel, which contains specifically formulated hydrogen peroxide, on your teeth. A specially designed low-heat light is flashed to pierce the teeth to activate the whitening gel. This method ensures that the hydrogen peroxide contained in the gel attaches itself to the stained molecules of the teeth, thereby weakening them. It allows for the oxygen to penetrate the tooth enamel and brighten them. To get the full whitening effects, you can have the procedure repeated twice. At the end of the process, you will undergo a five-minute fluoride treatment.
Don’t hide your smile anymore. Receive the best Teeth Whitening treatment from Guri S. Dhaliwal D.M.D, Cosmetic, Family, and Implant Dentistry. Call Guri S. Dhaliwal D.M.D, Cosmetic, Family, and Implant Dentistry at (925) 244-9770 or schedule an online appointment to know more about Teeth Whitening. Consult the best Cosmetic Dentistry, San Ramon, CA 94583.